29th September – 2nd October 2022
The 2022 Repco Rally New Zealand spectator tour will be operated in partnership with long time partner of Rally New Zealand, Rally Tours NZ Ltd.
- Experience the worlds best rallying from the world’s most scenic locations.
- Travel from the city of Auckland in comfortable transport with knowledgeable hosts to carefully selected and sometimes exclusive rally stage view points.
- As the official spectator tour for Repco Rally New Zealand you can secure access to stages, service parks and the opportunity to get up close to your favorite team or crew.
- The package for 2022 includes quality accommodation at Accor properties.
We expect that most overseas and local tour participants will arrive into Auckland today. Group transfers to our selected hotels can be arranged at an additional cost if requested.
17.00: Registration, welcome function and tour briefing will be at a venue to be confirmed.
Dinner tonight will be at own arrangement.
Get used to early starts as of today.
We will transfer to the shakedown stage to see the “Rock stars” and others in action at a new and exciting Repco Rally New Zealand venue.
Late morning, we return to the service park in downtown Auckland.
This is the best chance to mingle with the teams and get close to the behind the scenes action, before the nerves and adrenalin of competition set in leading up to the start.
A visit to one of the team camps will be organized and another exclusive Rally NZ tour surprise is a possibility on the day.
To finish the day the ceremonial start show is a highlight of any WRC event and New Zealand will be no different.
Dinner tonight is at own arrangement before transfers back to our rally hotels.
An early start to a big day out on the stages.
Breakfast will be “on the move” this morning as we head to our selective stage viewing points at two of this regions iconic WRC rally stages.
Lunch today, our never to be forgotten, spit roast arrangement, alongside the stage which was the envy of all who passed by.
At the end of the day we will head back to Auckland to the service park and group dinner at a location in the central city.
Transfers back to the tour hotels will be after dinner.
Today we again head out to the stages.
Our spectator point may be remote and mid stage but promises to be a spectacular and a typical rally stage from bygone times and not used for the WRC events for a long time.
Next is likely to be a contrasting spectator point and the pace will be quick.
As usual we will provide cover, food and entertainment in the form of the best rallying in the world, kiwi style.
Dinner tonight will be somewhere close to the service park in central Auckland.
It may be the last and shortest day of the event but will surely be exciting and the leaders need not relax.
We will secure exclusive viewing at the Wolf Power Stage which will have at least two stages and where you’ll have a fantastic spot to watch the crescendo of Repco Rally New Zealand followed by the podium finish.
We will be having a farewell function this evening, and one way transport will be provided for those wanting to attend rally after parties in the city or if you need to get to the airport, we can arrange that for you.
The New Zealand round of the 2022 FIA World Rally Championship is one not to be missed.
New Zealand has been hungry to host this iconic sporting event since the last WRC came to our shores in 2012. The concept may have changed in 10 years but the roads, the hospitality and the unique ability to showcase our WRC action out on the stages to international and local rally enthusiasts will be just the same as you may remember or have experienced in the past.
We look forward to welcoming back our loyal supporters and new rally fans again in September.
WRC Repco Rally New Zealand Tour Inclusions:
- Transport throughout the event and services of licensed drivers.
- Hotel accommodation at the Rally Tour selected hotels on a twin share basis.
Single room accommodation (single supplement will apply)
- Daily breakfasts either at the hotel or on the road.
- Lunches are provided from Friday to Sunday.
- Dinners provided as per final itinerary.
- Services of tour guide for each bus.
- Rally tickets for entry to stages/service park and tour functions.
- WRC Rally NZ complimentary rally maps for the event
- Personal travel insurance. (recommended)
- Transfers to and from the airport (unless arranged prior to arrival)
Rally NZ and Rally Tours will have personnel at the airport to assist with transfer arrangements.
- Beverages at the hotel accommodation and functions.
- Spending of a personal nature during the event tour.
$NZ 2990 Twin share accommodation per person
$NZ 3580 Tour with single accommodation supplement
For reservations, register below or contact Rally Tours NZ.
or Contact Us:
Phone: +64-7-8231398 or +64-27-2304447