Komokoriki Spectator Points info
- Please note that the Komokiriki spectator points will be accessed only be park and ride. There will be no entry or exit from these spectator points between 8:30am to midday, and again from 2:30pm to 6pm.
- All cars (including gold pass) will be charged $20 for car parking at the start of the stage. This cost is to cover parking & the bus trip in/out of the spectator point.
- Access to spectator points will be via busses circulating from the Ahuroa (Komokoriki) fire station at the following times:
- 7am to 8:30am PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
- 1215pm to 2:30pm PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
- Once you are in this spectator point you will not be able to leave until after the final car which will be either:
- 1215pm to 3pm; or
- After 6pm.
- Please note that the bus movements will be strictly between these hours so please plan your day to allow plenty of time to park your car and get to the bus.